Monday, February 23, 2009

Open Latte - The People You'll Meet

Open Latte at Mill Pond is a Second Life treasure. It is not uncommon for someone to express their deep feelings for this place by declaring that they found all their friends at Open Latte. More friendships have probably been started here than in any other place in Second Life. Below is a gallery of Open Latte Regulars - the people you would most likely meet at Open Latte and the friendliest people in this virtual world.
.
Micala Lumiere, Owner and Creator of Mill Pond
.
Mariko Nightfire
.
Leesa Donner
.
Voodoo Shilton
.
Naiya Kazyanenko
.

Jaysun Daggar
.

Rocko Olifone

Tricia Frischein
.
Tuesday Bekkers
.
loegan Magic
.
Morpheus Barski
.
Nash Lannoch

Lafcadio Bosatsu
.
Richard Chaplynski
.
Kayden oConnell
.
Selina Heron
.
Jorja Xue

Shaking Slade
.
Io Viniva
.
Shyla Bookmite
.
Gee Gee Zerbino
.
Diana08 Xue
.
Stig Tiratzo.
Coyle Easterwood
.
Tankgirl Blackheart
.
Abe Glaz
.
Casie Noel.
Artistic Sorbet
.
Andrew Blecher
.
Tully Vuckovic
.
Random Mefusula
..
Smidget Beamont
..
Caudia Balbozar
.
AthenaLV Constantine
.
Pixel Bailey
.
Kateryna Barznane.
Lulubelle Muircastle
.
Scylla Rhiadra

Wynter Jigsaw.

Victoria Halostar
. Traveler Denimore
. Jullianne Sideways
.
SebMax Vlodovic
. Mevlyn Rees
.
Kirra Sirnah
.
J1mmy Weiland
.
Gwendolyn Bieler
. Trevor Wetherby
.
Syd Straaf
.
Maggie Haas
.
Vox Rhiadra
..
DC Harbor
.
Cerulean Zessinthul
.
Eulalie Helendale
..
Arial Ducrot.
Matthew Rembranch
.
Art Shastokovitch
.
Michael Langway
.
Biggles Magic
.
Soy Source
.
Adriel Ronas
.
Zoelia Zabaleta
.
Jez Galicia
.
Fargo Nimbus
.
Couth Beardmore
.
Jon Harlow
. .
Sadieanne Riddler
.
Otis Windlow
.

.

6 comments:

  1. I am quite amazed by your effort and dedication! Its rather astounding and refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found Latte about my first day. I had no idea where to go in SL so I looked for a coffee shop. Since last April, I have met most of my good friends at Latte. Actually, I have to say my dearest friends have come from there. Latte has changed a lot. Honestly, I liked it the best the way it was last April. It was cozy. I still come here and hang out. I have a beautiful SL home, but I still come here to meet new people. I even met you here! Lovely article.

    Leesa Donner (SL avatar)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I joined SL in September 2008 and stumbled upon Open Latte my first day. I met a few friends that first day...and they have become my best friends in SL. As a matter of fact, almost all of my friends have been met at Latte. It's been a wonderful place to hang out, and whenever I feel the need to find a friend, someone I know...I am sure to head to Latte. I do like the changes Micala has made to the sim, but I miss the old crowd. I miss dancing on the rooftop and laughing the night away...having to drag myself to bed in the middle of the night. The Pond will always be my "first loved" location in SL.

    ~*~ATHENALV CONSTANTINE~*~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Open Latte is the very first place I visited,after the Welcom Centre, back on a cold january night over a year ago. I was not prepared for the pull back to all the friendly people there and how the sim may change but the friendlyness of the characters there remain
    *~*Naiya Kazyanenko*~*
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Latte actually IS Second Life for me and thank you Mariko for building this I will treasure it.
    Nash Lannock

    ReplyDelete