Saturday, June 13, 2009

On the Sea, Under the Sea, and in the Air

Trip to Sailor's Cove
.
Yesterday started out marvelously with a morning trip by sea to Sailor's Cove. My sister Dawson sent me an instant message asking if I would accompany her and her friend, Britney Adder, on a boating trip. Britney was back in Second Life after a long absence, and Dawson thought that a little boating would be a nice way to welcome her back. The sky was bright and sunny, and the sea, blue and inviting. It was a perfect day to be on the water. So the three of us set out in a small pleasure boat. We cruised by picturesque islands, and the waters around us was full of colorful sea life. Dawson was in high spirits. There was plenty of girl talk with good insights and helpful advise.
.
We reached our destination, Sailor's Cove, a most charming New England seaport. We did the usual sightseeing and shopping. I got to know Britney and made a new friend. At the end of the trip, I think all of us had a sparkle in our eyes.
.

Setting Out
.
Dawson, Me, and Britney
. Coming into Sailor's Cove
.
Of course, we went shopping there..
Saying goodbye to Dawson ... I had a wonderful time..
.
My sister Dawson is an intrepid explorer. One of the best in Second Life. She also loves the sea and is a skilled mariner. If I am feeling a little blue, Dawsi will take me to sea and lift my spirits Some of my best adventures in Second Life have been with her. Below I placed a few pictures from some of my latest excursions with my wonderful sister.
.
Sailing on Second Life Winds.
.
.
.
.Pleasure Boating (in Costa Rica).
.
.
.
Cruising Under the Sea by Submarine
.
.
.
.
.
.
In the Air with Helocopter Pilot Dawson
.
.
. .
.
And finally, a little Bicycling.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment