Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Autumn Colors & Pumpkin Daydreams

Pumpkin Patch Daydreams

Jaysun brought the autumn season to his island home. I wanted to enjoy the fall colors; so I dropped in for a visit.  Nor was I disappointed. The island was ablaze with the yellows, reds, and oranges of autumn.  Orange is my favorite seasonal color, and nothing is more autumn than orange pumpkins. Of course, keeping in spirit with the season, Jaysun planted a pumpkin patch, a marvelous patch with some good size pumpkins. And I discovered that a pumpkin patch is a wonderful place to sit and daydream. Do avatars dream? We most certainly do.



In autumn, gardens put in one last mighty surge before declining and going to seed. Plants grow to their tallest and flower to their fullest. I caught Jaysun's flower gardens at just the right moment. I took advantage of it and struck a fashion pose for this nice picture.  The pose is SS-POSE03-2 from Slow Kitchen. I'm wearing a colorful wool sweater dress called ALB TROVE from ALB Dream Fashions. My footwear is J's Gather Wedge Sandals from J's Mainstore. My hair is a style called Liu and can be found at DrLife. Click on the pictures to enlarge them for better viewing



Actually, pumpkins are not very comfortable to sit on for long periods of time. Garden benches are so much better. And this bench is nicely placed in the prettiest spot on Jaysun's island. Our dear friend from Australia, Smidget Beamont, was celebrating her real life birthday. We invited her to join us. My sister Victoria also dropped in to wish Smidge a happy birthday. We all gave Smidge a birthday hug. Autumn, pumpkins, friends, and a birthday. What a wonderful day.


Birthday Girl Smidget with Victoria and Me



Slow Kitchen

ALB Dream Fashions

J's Mainstore

DrLife Mainstore

A YouTube Find

No comments:

Post a Comment