Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Flappers and the Tuxedo

Our Daddies are Rich
.
Yesterday, I had a date with Jaysun to go and explore some Patch Thibaud designed estates and shopping areas. Thibaud is one of the best architect/builders in Second Life. His style is very distinctive - think Palm Beach and Art Deco. Some of his large-scale projects are incredible. Whenever I visit a Thibaud project, my vocabulary consists mainly of ooo's and ahhh's. As an architect, Jay was in his element and thoroughly enjoyed our excursion. And I love touring sims with Jaysun. It is one of my favorite Second Life activities.
.
We are joined by Lulubelle
.
I was also scouting locations for a planned fashion shoot. The fashion shoot calls for a number of men in tuxedos surrounding the model. Jay put on his tux to help me with the visualizations of the potential sites. I was wearing a 1920s flapper outfit called Charleston Pink which I purchased earlier in the day while shopping with my friend Lulubelle. With Jay in his tux and me in my flapper dress, we matched the art deco ambiance of our surroundings to perfection. Later Lulubelle joined our expedition. She also came dressed in the same flapper outfit. This was a photo opportunity that was too hard to resist. And we didn't.
.
 The Flappers and the Tuxedo

.
Jaysun looks very comfortable between two lovelies
. Cooling off in the fountain. Isn't he irresistibly handsome
.

No comments:

Post a Comment