Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Off to My Holiday in Greece

Dancing with Jaysun at Junco
.
In a few more hours, I will be boarding a plane bound for Greece. I am meeting my parents and sister in Crete where we will explore the ruins of ancient Knossos, take a boat to the island of Santorini, and then enjoy Athens. It should be an exciting and fun vacation with my family. But I shall be away from Second Life for two weeks. Oh how I shall miss my circle of family and friends here - Victoria, Dawson, Jaysun, Leesa, Selina, Naiya, Kaja,Tricia, Rocko and many others. I was so happy to see many of you before I left, and there is no better way to spend my last hour in Second Life than dancing with Jaysun Daggar. See you in two weeks.
.
Tonight, I got all glammed up.
.
And it was worth it.
.

. . Evening's End
.

No comments:

Post a Comment