Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Photo Mariko - The Month of August Comes To An End

Next week, the new Fall Semester begins for me. I am entering my junior year in college, and its hard to believe that I was a freshman when I first stepped foot into Second Life. I am enjoying my last days of summer and have placed some pictures in this posting from the closing weeks of August.
.

On the Road with Brit and Dawson
.

Dawson drove underwater all the way to Nantucket.
Ain't Second Life awesome? I was able to hold my breath all the way.
.
Jaysun and I explored an Irish sim on horseback.
Nathan Hale, my horse, enjoyed the outing.
.

The rugged coastal vistas are magnificient.
.

The main inhabitants of this sim are sheep. Nathan Hale despises sheep. He calls them mutton heads and complains that they always vote Democrat. Well, only in Second Life can a horse call sheep nasty names on the basis of their politics. Shame on you, Nathan. Some sheep are actually highly educated; however, they do vote straightline Democrat. But, that's understandable, don't you think? They are sheep, after all.
.

Putting on a new dress in my townhouse.
.
Lulubelle and I dress up and wear elegant hats when visiting this New York City Brownstone. Jaysun designed the interior of the house.
.
.
.
Jaysun and I ran into this Giant Bunny on Long Island.
Like their smaller cousins, these giants are Vegans, lucky for us.
..
.

2 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful townhouse! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Have you seen my Opar? Drop in sometime and I'll give you a personal tour of the estate. :)

    ReplyDelete